Glwc Fall M&g

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't you guys know it doesn't rain under water????

Anybody that's still planning on going, planning on bringing a grill?

Wally- you still going? Campstove? Just trying to figure out what kind of food to pack.

scubapolly:
Don't you guys know it doesn't rain under water????

Sorry to be such a wimp. Getting wet under water isn't the problem, staying wet all weekend is. Oh, and after the hail storm we had last April ($18,000 worth of damage on the house :11: ), I'm a bit gun shy at the thought of being in a tent during a hail storm. Anyway, at my age pneumonia sets in awefully quickly! :wink:

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I really hope the weather turns out to be much better than is forecast. I really mean that!

Plan A

Sleep in Avalanche, short of a tree falling on it, weather won't bother me too much. It works out pretty good, fold down the seat, leave the panels in and I'm nice and dry, just spread out a foam mat and sleeping bag. Probably warmer than a tent too.

Plan B

Too nasty on Saturday (forecasted worst weather). Do extended surface interval at local pub with college football playing. Return to Plan A after the storm.

Plan C

If its a wash out, head home and watch the Michigan game on the HD DVR. I'll probably do that anyway, its just a matter of when. :D

eckybay:
I'm definitely out as well. Got an ear infection and got some very strict orders from the doc that I'm not allowed to get any water in my ear until it gets rechecked on October 9th :(

Sorry to back out so late, but I just got back from a business trip to Virginia with some sort of flu-type bug. Not going to be able to dive this weekend, thought about just coming as a spectator, but I don't think you want me to bring that bug around.

Oh well, next month is pumpkin carving!

Ken

Polly, I will have a grill to set-up over a campfire. Don't know if this helps you out. If it does, you are welcome to use it.
To everyone, I will be in a pick-up camper, I have a green Dodge with a "Parrothead" front licence plate. Stop by & introduce yourself.

Sorry guys I am out. I have had a BAD week at work and I am in no mood to dive. If it was closer and it wasn't to rain all night Friday and all day Saturday then I might. Top that with the fact that I'm not even close to being packed.

Headin up there as soon as I get out of work in about an hour or so. I'll probably end up towards the back of the campground.

Polly

Have fun, you guys and girls. I really regret that Becky and I can't make it this weekend...looking forward to hearing how everything went, though.

Crpntr133...I've been pissed all week, so I can totally relate. :)

Even better excuse...I just woke up from a 2 hour nap and I think I have a bug. Not feeling good at all. I actually thought that maybe I would feel like packing after my nap and then head out first thing in the morning, nope.

Hope you all had fun, I went to pack Friday and found a leak in the roof of the camper. Not going to make a rainy weekend with a leaking camper. Sorry to be a no show.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom