GLWC Fall Meet & Greet - Oct 2-4 @ Gilboa Quarry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Two weeks baby!! I'll be there bright and early Friday. I hope to arrive by 9:30 at the latest. I'll be staying through to Sunday around noon.

well we have three for steak on Friday around the fire, Anymore? we also have one for Cake dance? anymore? I really stoked. I have the 3 mill shortie all washed and ready to go. What about the ceremonial feeding of the sausage??

---------- Post added September 11th, 2015 at 12:09 PM ----------

Festivities?? what kind of festivities.. I'm interested to hear about this?

I guess I better cancel our reservations at the Red Pig for Fri. night; It sound like I may be the only one there. Hey, I need others to chime in here so I can let the Red Pig know our plans.

So, I see that everyone is having steak Friday night. I also see that everyone trying to make a big ordeal out of it. This is how Choby and I have always rolled. Wrap your own tator in tinfoil through it in the fire. Have a adult beverage or two. Then throw steak on grill count to 10 pull steak off. That's it. Simple and quick. We can make it big deal out of Saturdays meal but not Friday. So bring a potato and your favorite cut of beef. I will have some sour cream and butter if any one needs it. Then like I saw mitten diver suggest I think the Cap'n should make an appearance after steak..

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

So, I see that everyone is having steak Friday night. I also see that everyone trying to make a big ordeal out of it. This is how Choby and I have always rolled. Wrap your own tator in tinfoil through it in the fire. Have a adult beverage or two. Then throw steak on grill count to 10 pull steak off. That's it. Simple and quick. We can make it big deal out of Saturdays meal but not Friday. So bring a potato and your favorite cut of beef. I will have some sour cream and butter if any one needs it. Then like I saw mitten diver suggest I think the Cap'n should make an appearance after steak..

Works for me. That's certainly what I was planning. Not sure I'll bring steak or a couple of burgers, but regardless, we each do our own thing and hang out at the fire. I'm in!

By the way, early look at the extended forecast looks FANTASTIC!! Fingers crossed that it holds.

Guess I am not gonna be able to make it after all. He just picked up a hockey game in Kalamazoo on Friday night, I will be working both Saturday and Sunday. Plus E has a Sunday game also. Damn I wanted to get my Andy's drysuit to the meet and greet to sell.

Guess I am not gonna be able to make it after all. He just picked up a hockey game in Kalamazoo on Friday night, I will be working both Saturday and Sunday. Plus E has a Sunday game also. Damn I wanted to get my Andy's drysuit to the meet and greet to sell.

We'll sure miss you John! :depressed: Ted is going to have to be extra obnoxious to make up for your absence. I'm sure he's up to the challenge.

We'll sure miss you John! :depressed: Ted is going to have to be extra obnoxious to make up for your absence. I'm sure he's up to the challenge.
Well right now, I may not be staying all weekend. I might go home early Saturday. Right now the weather looks pretty poor for Saturday. The in laws are having a 90th Birthday party for my mother in law. So I'm not going to sit around in the cold rain.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom