GLWC Fall MnG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PvtStash

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey we're about 2 mos. out, someone wanna create a sticky? We're looking at Friday the 15th-Sunday the 17th right? (Oct.)

Hey we're about 2 mos. out, someone wanna create a sticky? We're looking at Friday the 15th-Sunday the 17th right? (Oct.)

Yes, It's time. Maybe Ber will get a sticky going so we can get the ball rolling.

I already got it on the calender.... Now what to bring for food????

What are the water temps gonna be? Do we dive if it rains? What is the viz gonna be like? :wink:

What are the water temps gonna be? Do we dive if it rains? What is the viz gonna be like? :wink:

Last Friday it was 42 degrees at 125' and 50 degrees at the Tubes, it'll probably warm up 2 degrees by Oct. :)

Yes, It's time. Maybe Ber will get a sticky going so we can get the ball rolling.

Ber doesn't get the sticky going, she just stickies the thread that the POC starts.

I should be seeing her next week, so I'll mention to her that Pvtstash has a MnG thread (ie, this one) for her to sticky.

Ken

At the rate things are going with my transfer, it looks like I will be able to make it!!!! Count me in for Cheesecake!!!!

Back
Top Bottom