GLWC Fall MnG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We need to find another trailer to help form our little horseshoe if the bunkhouse will not be there!

In any case, I had a wonderful weekend and my bride-to-be echoes that sentiment. I thank all that provided me with dive buddies for the weekend so that I could practice my buoyancy and navigation.

The campfire was fun and I hope that all of the people there on Saturday night had a chance to enjoy the cake.

I will see all that attend on tax weekend! :D

I mean that was Alot of wood... :)

I hope most pitched in to help cover the costs so we can do it again next time...

I'm gonna need a guided Grimace tour next year as I struck out twice last weekend..., and Wolver an I eagerly await out "Recovery Diver" certs for our body recovery duties... :wink:

Big Fun

I'm gonna need a guided Grimace tour next year as I struck out twice last weekend..., and Wolver an I eagerly await out "Recovery Diver" certs for our body recovery duties... :wink:

You missed out... Denny and I did an unexpected "recovery" Sunday morning. Or at least thats the rumor... :shocked2:

Anyway.... I'll stand behind the motto... "Denny made me do it!" :D

The campfire was fun and I hope that all of the people there on Saturday night had a chance to enjoy the cake.

I will see all that attend on tax weekend! :D

I swear, I'm going to bring a bottle of whole milk next spring to go with that delicious Quarry Cake. That was a great treat.

I mean that was Alot of wood... :)

I hope most pitched in to help cover the costs so we can do it again next time...

Big Fun

I think Denny came up short on the wood.

That didn't sound exactly right, did it? :wink:

Wow, what a M&G.... the GWLC never disappoints...

5097024075_f79272ff52.jpg

5097619974_223dd77d44.jpg

5097024347_601938c6b0.jpg

5097030755_7d80177f14.jpg

5097032033_be541a0e4c.jpg

5097043243_ba7136a0e4.jpg

5097048045_c4b2f05dc1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom