GLWC Meet and Greet III "Bigger Wetter"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverbrian:
Rob,

You are correct. I am sure one of our resident mods will help with that! :)

Ok, ok, it's unstuck :) In my mind's eye I could see everyone turning and looking at me :)

Weather sure did cooperate for us didn't it? What an awesome weekend! Had a great time seeing those I haven't seen in a while and meeting those I hadn't. Hubby had a good time too :)

Awesome pics folks!

Ber :lilbunny:

Ber, I thought you'd come along and fix this. It was nice to finally meet you. Did Walter send back your log book page for those February dives yet? He told me of your insistance that it be signed when I was able to dive with him at Marvel's place last month.

-Rob

looking at'cha!

You're not allowed to attend another M&G without your husband. :wink: He's a really nice guy. But then you're nice, too.

I'm ready for another one! Only next time I'll most likely stay overnight.

Ber Rabbit:
Ok, ok, it's unstuck :) In my mind's eye I could see everyone turning and looking at me :)

Weather sure did cooperate for us didn't it? What an awesome weekend! Had a great time seeing those I haven't seen in a while and meeting those I hadn't. Hubby had a good time too :)

Awesome pics folks!

Ber :lilbunny:

rab,
It was nice to finally get to meet you also :) Yes, Walter sent the logbook page back, did you hear about or see what it looked like when he got done with it? I KNEW I should have remembered to have him sign it while I could watch what he was doing :biggrin:

Randy,
Hey now, he can't always come along to protect you from my unusual personality :wink: He really is a nice guy, I wouldn't have married him if he wasn't :) You have to stay over at the next one, that's when the REALLY interesting stuff happens!
Ber

Ber Rabbit:
rab,
It was nice to finally get to meet you also :) Yes, Walter sent the logbook page back, did you hear about or see what it looked like when he got done with it? I KNEW I should have remembered to have him sign it while I could watch what he was doing :biggrin:

Ber
I just heard about it. Maybe at GLWC M&G IV you can give me a peek!

-Rob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom