GLWC Spring M&G 2016

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How many folks are bringing their campers? We will have ours but we can stay back away from the turn around unless Mike has other plans for us.

I am actually planning on coming up with the GF for some diving on Saturday. Might be first time in open water with the new camera rig if I don't get some local dives in first.

How many folks are bringing their campers? We will have ours but we can stay back away from the turn around unless Mike has other plans for us.

We will have a camper on the back of the truck and our pull behind enclosed trailer. Don't think we will be planning on parking back in the turnaround though. Only other one who has mentioned anything is Ted, but not sure if he is for sure going. I'm sure we can make it all work for you to park back there as well. Always nice to have a big camper back there for the socializing part!

We will have a camper on the back of the truck and our pull behind enclosed trailer. Don't think we will be planning on parking back in the turnaround though. Only other one who has mentioned anything is Ted, but not sure if he is for sure going. I'm sure we can make it all work for you to park back there as well. Always nice to have a big camper back there for the socializing part!
Have I missed something?? Has mike changed the rules again? Can we not take our campers in the back anymore? Im planing on coming but now I don't know if bringing the camper or not.

Have I missed something?? Has mike changed the rules again? Can we not take our campers in the back anymore? Im planing on coming but now I don't know if bringing the camper or not.
I don't think anything has changed. Bix I thiink is asking to be nice. If you are coming with your camper he will save the spot for you. If you aren't bringing a camper it would be nice to have his there. Your call. :)

Quick note: I am on my way to the quarry.

I haven't even had a chance to read this thread yet, but I thought I would throw this up there in case there's something someone needs to know quickly.

Why the late RSVP? Because it was a coin flip whether I'd be able to go until half an hour ago! :) but I'm actually in my car now and on my way.

Thank you guys for having and welcoming me; I had a lot of fun over the weekend with this crew!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom