Go pro curacao 2009!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bryan.

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Instructor Development Course 2009

INSTRUCTOR CANDIDATE:

OCEAN ENCOUNTERS DIVING CURACAO would like to invite you to attend our next PADI INSTRUCTOR DEVELOPMENT COURSE in CuraíÂo.

Curacao Padi Scuba Diving - Ocean Encounters Curacao

DATE: August 17th - 26th, 2009

For more complete pricing for tuition, accommodations and IDC information read the FAQÃÔ below or contact Christian at explorer@oceanencounters.com

If you are not yet a Divemaster but are interested in becoming one we have career plans available.

FAQ's

Q: What are the prerequisites for participating in an IDC?
A: To be eligible for an IDC you must be a certified PADI Divemaster and EFR Instructor or hold a leadership level certification from another diver training organization. Be 18 years of age at the start of the program. Be approved for diving by a physician. Be a certified diver for at least six months. You must have at least 60 logged dives with experience in Deep, Navigation, and Night diving..

Q: Why should I do my IDC at Ocean Encounters?
A: Ocean Encounters prides itself in quality of education and service. What better place to learn about teaching standards than a facility which actively monitors the performance of its instructors and holds dedicated standards workshops to make sure every one of the 800 students we certify yearly has had the most up to date and comprehensive training possible. Ocean Encounters was awarded a Dive Industry Contribution Award in 2006 by PADI, and by CHATA (Curacao Hospitality and Tourism Association) in 2008.

Q: WhoÃÔ your Course Director?
A: Our Course Director is Christian Ambrosi 181051. Christian has been actively diving since 1991. In 1996 he became an Assistant Instructor. In 2001 after moving to CuraíÂo, he became an Instructor. Christian has over 5000 dives all over the world, including technical and cave diving and goes diving for vacation! ChristianÃÔ experience as an instructor and a dive shop owner/manager ensures youÃÍl get training and experience from someone with the knowledge of running, operating, and participating in all Dive Shop activities.
OE IDCÃÔ are always staffed with a Master Instructors/Staff Instructors who work not only as Instructors but also as Dive Store Managers.

Q: What are Instructor Exams?
A: In order to avoid bias grading and evaluation PADI sends down independent testers to evaluate the Instructors prior to certification.

Q: How long will the IDC take?
A: The IDC takes about 8 days. Our Sleep and Learn Packages are for 10 nights.

Q: How do I secure a spot in the IDC?
A: You can secure a spot in our next IDC by making payment with our US/Canada sales rep at uscan@oceanencounters.com or 1-877-SCUBA-EZ (728-2239) or contact us directly at: info@oceanencounters.com.

In addition, you can PM me directly. I am always happy to assist!!

Safe diving!

Bryan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom