"Go Pro" Internship with free Similan Liveabord Cruise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Do you want to "Go Pro" ?

Diving internships from 2 weeks to 6 months ! Come to Phuket and dive in the beautiful tropical waters of Thailand and become a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor. Leave your boring 9 to 5 behind and come and experience the lifestyle of a Diving Instructor.

Check out our comprehensive website at
http://www.seafarer-divers.com

and view the "Go Pro" section for more information.

Feel free to contact us for schedules and information.

See you soon in Thailand !

Have bookmarked your web site as I may return to Thailand this winter-spring for a few weeks of diving. Any interest in a well-experienced underwater videographer on the Similan trips!! Didn't have time to do them last trip (my one regret other than not leaving Bangkok for the south sooner).

Dr. Bill

Hi Dr. Bill

As far as doing some videoing is concerned, it really depends on the customers at the time as to whether they want one making of their diving experience. If you let us know nearer the time when you plan to come, we will make the appropriate enquiries with our booked customers and will be happy to let you know.

I agree with your Bangkok quote - 2 or 3 days is plenty - the south is far more peaceful and beautiful !

Hope to see you soon !

Seafarer

drbill:
Have bookmarked your web site as I may return to Thailand this winter-spring for a few weeks of diving. Any interest in a well-experienced underwater videographer on the Similan trips!! Didn't have time to do them last trip (my one regret other than not leaving Bangkok for the south sooner).

Dr. Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom