GO WEST Diving Curacao (formerly known as Ocean Encounters West)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bryan.

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey SB'ers!

For all of you who know Ocean Encounters West... we have launched our brand new name as of November 1st, 2011!!

Moving forward, OEW will be marketing ourselves as GO WEST Diving Curacao!!

Nothing will change here on the ground... the same awesome service and diving will be here for you!!

Btw... the pier has been modified to include an extension platform and a set of stairs to the floor!! Since installed, the feedback has been excellent! Our shore divers are happy!!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to PM or email me direct!!

Here is a few pics of the new platform and ladder!

PB080038.jpgPB080039.jpg

Does that mean my OEW T-shirt is now a collector's item :)? The new platform looks real nice, can't wait to dive there again so I can try it out.

Had French fries (because you can't at Sol Food) and a diet coke with Vickie today and then personally tried out the new dive platform. 2 easy steps down and plenty of room for me to sit and put on my fins. When I snorkeled back to the house I saw a huge grouper - really, it must have been over 3 feet long. I hope he had lion fish for lunch! A fairly large barracuda but after the grouper it didn't look very impressive, and 4 turtles while exploring around the fishing boats.
Sea ya at Go West Diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom