Goa, India

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Viz can be really poor but there are loads of fish if you can see them. Look at the website of Barracuda Diving - www.barracudadiving.com - information given is accurate. They also run trips to the next state south where the diving is excellent, again see the info on their web page.

I'm not sure if I would choose Goa if I was only deciding on a dive holiday but the diving there I certainly enjoyed. Karnatica is a different matter - the diving there was superb - everything from reefs to sharks orca turtles and unexploded bombs (the Navy use Netrani Island as target practice!!) You have to check with them before you dive there! The website of Barracuda Diving is accurate and Karen Gregory and Venkat Charloo who are the owners and Instructors are excellent, very safety conscious and fun to be with. There are other dive operators in Goa but be very careful, not all of them operate under standards that you would be happy with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom