Going Pro - Where to do it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in the UK... which for the uninitiated means I want to do my course in warm water, not dressed like an Orca!! Relaxing by a beach at the end of the day with a cold beer, instead of hot tea and trying to recover from hyporthermia!

I'm with you. I'm going to Roatan in July for an IDC. It's rare to find them in Seattle, perhaps once or twice a year, and the times don't work for me.

I have been actually looking to do my IDC in Koh Tao. Bought tickets for March 2020 today! I found Sairee Cottage Diving I liked what I read and saw. I was about to ask any for a suggestions and opinions also when I came across your post. Check out www.saireedivingcottage.com .... Seems like the CD is extremely professional, personable, friendly, and seems to know how to have fun while doing so.

I would love to hear your thoughts on the place if you take a gander,

Thanks

Hi there, nice place - I've looked at this one too - this and Davey Jones seem to come out as the best rated so far. Hope you have a great time on your course - you never know, I might even see you out there!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom