Going to Barbados!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rad

New
Reaction score
I'm visiting barbados in a couple of months time and staying on the west coast near bridgetown. Can anyone recommend a good operator? I've heard of west side scuba and underwater barbados but I don't know anything about their rep - maybe someone has some experience . I'm looking for small group diving - two tank dives, then back for lunch!

several threads that may answer some questions you may have regarding diving in Barbados. Just use the "search " function and insert the keyword "Barbados"

Best regards; jbm

...made a couple dives with Blue Reef Divers. The owner (John???) and his wife are Brit ex-pats and have lived in Barbados for a number of years. They drove down to the cruise ship terminal and picked me up, hauled me to the dive shop where you walk across the beach and throw your stuff on their Island built center console boat. Small operation, good prices, small groups (six pack) do a backroll off the gunnel and you're diving! I had a GREAT experience with them an would go back to them again. Wasn't too excited about the dives, both were reef dives, in about 60 feet of water, not a lot to look at. I understand they run to some of the wrecks, but didn't the day I was with them. Gave me a ride through town back to the pier, all for the price of the dive! A great time, great folks, dive shop, just outside of Bridgetown.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom