Going to Bermuda, have questions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Also, I recenty got an UW housing for my camcorder and was filming for the very first time. Will post the link when I'll put the video online. :D

Can't wait to see it, where did you dive?

We're visiting in late October on the Princess Caribbean. Princess wants $179pp to dive and there's no discount if you're bringing gear. We're bringing our gear and hope to arrange a dive privately since the typical rate for a 2-tank dive, even in Bermuda, is much less. Can you reccomend a shop near the Naval Dockyard?

Hi Guys,
We will be in Bermuda May 2010. Where would you suggest staying when traveling with a very fussy Mother In Law (Think Miss Daisy on Steroids) as well as an 8 year old? Thanks in advance!

We're visiting in late October on the Princess Caribbean. Princess wants $179pp to dive and there's no discount if you're bringing gear. We're bringing our gear and hope to arrange a dive privately since the typical rate for a 2-tank dive, even in Bermuda, is much less. Can you reccomend a shop near the Naval Dockyard?

You can contact Dive Bermuda and Fantasea and see if they are running trips out of Dockyard. They are not based in Dockyard but I believe they pick people up there on occasion. Other than that, the only physical dive operation near Dockyard is Blue Water Divers in Somerset. You will have to taxi from Dockyard to their location - about 10 minutes from your ship, so add another $30 to your expected costs.

Hi Guys,
We will be in Bermuda May 2010. Where would you suggest staying when traveling with a very fussy Mother In Law (Think Miss Daisy on Steroids) as well as an 8 year old? Thanks in advance!

Southamption Princess, Elbow, or Grotto are your best choices as they all have beaches and watersports on premises. Grotto has the benefit of having Triangle Diving on premises - probably the best operator in Bermuda.

I was going to suggest Elbow also - another good one is Pink Beach Club.

Thanks for the advise! I am looking forward to the wrecks! Added perk of being able to spend 1/2 the day underwater rather than MIL on 'her birthday vacation'.

Hi Guys,

Is money a consideration, because we are going in October to Tuckers Point one of the newest and I believe finest hotels there. They have their own dive shop. We got a rate of $298 a night for $600 rooms. Dive shop email is pryserat@ibl.bm and Triangle Diving which was recommended to me by this board is:
Graham Maddocks <info@trianglediving.com> They are supoose to be 5min away? Probably would come pick you up if you stayed near them like, Tuckers Point.

If price is a consideration then you're travelling to the wrong island if you pick Bermuda.

Back
Top Bottom