Going to dumaguete on feb 25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have you tried SEA EXPLORERS?

Apo island has it own ops located at Liberty Lodge and Paul's Dive Shop. Rates are not like in Anilao. They are higher...

El dorado Beach Resort (Sea explorers) and Atlantis Dive Resort both in Dauin, are high in the recall list of divers.

Bud, go visit Danjugan Sanctuary.

Spoon:
im going to leak information to the peeps there that i will be arriving with the next star of big brother and the soon to be matinee idol of teen cinema. no other than mr Chippy D. warheimmer!
I'd gladly be on pinoy big brother if Kris Aquino was in the group. Then I could really tell her off! (or do the spite shag thing...)

but seriously, I wouldn't mind dating a Visayan. You're right koya, they are sweethearts!

Spoon:
btw you ppds are all invited to come and stay with us. any pasaway would be adopted:)

i will take you on this.

chip, susama ka ba sa kanila?

i c an i thought this was the reason ...

chip104:
sorry pao, my proposal just came back to me and I need a major revamp to it, so I'm not sure if I can go anymore... I know I'm being a sellout...

hehehhehee ENJOY YOUR DUMA !!!

we'll share with you our trip on video as well.

:D

and this group did 4 dives yesterday... saw jacks and barracudas.

iris preempting their report 'cause she's bored and doesn't want to go back to work :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom