Goldmember

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I just went and saw it... I must say I thought the scene that didn't have Godzilla in it was pretty funny :confused:

But it wasn't up to the par of the first two :(

What was wrong with MIB II? I thought it was hilarious - "TWISTER!!!!!!!!!!"

I knew Austin Powers was gonna be hilarious!!!!!! I had so much crap to do this weekend I didn't get to go. I am going this week!!!

By the way, was MIB2 really that bad?

Originally posted by k4sdi
I dunno, they said that MIB II pretty much sucked, and know what? They were right!!!

Mark

Everyone I knew said the same thing but I thought it was okay. Much the same as the first, good mindless entertainment.

I didn't have time to see Austin Powers either. I can't wait to see it. I also want to see MIB II. There are sooo many movies out that I just haven't had a chance to see.

Jessica

I dunno, I guess just dont go expecting the first movie all over again. Then again, maybe I was just in a bad mood when we saw MIBII.

Mark

"Blimey, I thought I smelled cabbage!"

Buncho liked MIB, but I was not impressed. I liked it, I am GLAD that we went to the $5.00 show and not the $8.00 show :D

Goldmember, I plan to see that again, and I will see it anytime, dont care about the price, it is great! I worked in one room all day in surgery, and all but one of us seen the show, we laughed all day about it and did our Fat Bastard impressions :mouth:

Ranz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom