Good dive light recommended

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

High lumens means high outputs, it will generate powerful heat, to protect the flashlight.Our engineer design auto downstep to low mode.
Can you provide a dive flashlight with 2000 lumens? and its running time is above 5 minutes.

Just a point of clarification - my statement was not taking issue with the design, it was with the terms used during branding.

Just a point of clarification - my statement was not taking issue with the design, it was with the terms used during branding.
Oh, its maximum lumen could up to 2000 lumens, I don't think our terms uesd has problem.thanks

Easy! Just cross the street. It is the factory in front of yours :)
oh, I mean 2000 lumens light up all the time. It can do that and assure generate energy can not burn the led bumb.

Oh, its maximum lumen could up to 2000 lumens, I don't think our terms uesd has problem.thanks
I think you will find that it does have a problem, but that is a decision for your company to make. I am sure you will make extra sales from people just seeing the number and not doing any further research, but you will lose sales from disappointed customers giving negative reviews, hopefully the first one outweighs the second.

Good luck though.

I think the point people are trying to make is that by your terms you could reasonably advertise a one-use strobe that briefly created 2000 lumens as a 2000 lumen dive light. As it did create that much light. Really briefly! You understand what I mean here? Something that when turned on flashes briefly once and then is done. Which is a complete misrepresentation of the light level available for the dive, well except the first second.... That your graph estimates output of 2000 lumens briefly is not a significant difference from this one time flash of light. In terms of 2000 lumens being available for use as a dive light.

You are doing yourself a disservice by an apparent miss-representing the light output of your light. People will wonder what else you are miss-representing and decide it is simpler to have nothing to do with your light. When they might have been interested in a 1000 lumen light, which, from your graph, seem to be closer to what you actually have.

I think you will find that it does have a problem, but that is a decision for your company to make. I am sure you will make extra sales from people just seeing the number and not doing any further research, but you will lose sales from disappointed customers giving negative reviews, hopefully the first one outweighs the second.

Good luck though.
the 2000 lumens is the turbo mode and it could be used for about 2 minutes and will stepdown to high mode 1000 lumens.There are no any customers feedback our flashlight output has problem, but as you said maybe it more like 1000 lumens flashlight. Thanks

I think the point people are trying to make is that by your terms you could reasonably advertise a one-use strobe that briefly created 2000 lumens as a 2000 lumen dive light. As it did create that much light. Really briefly! You understand what I mean here? Something that when turned on flashes briefly once and then is done. Which is a complete misrepresentation of the light level available for the dive, well except the first second.... That your graph estimates output of 2000 lumens briefly is not a significant difference from this one time flash of light. In terms of 2000 lumens being available for use as a dive light.

You are doing yourself a disservice by an apparent miss-representing the light output of your light. People will wonder what else you are miss-representing and decide it is simpler to have nothing to do with your light. When they might have been interested in a 1000 lumen light, which, from your graph, seem to be closer to what you actually have.
thanks, I have to admit my expression has some problem. Its maximum lumens absolutely up to 2000 lumens, but to protect the flashlight, it has Auto stepdown function. And the turbo just can used about 2 minutes. Not said it is a 2000 lumens flashlight in general.

No1. Wurkkos WK20S Flashlight
AD:
01: 2000LUMENS, the turbo mode output
02:90 HIGH CRI, the scenery you see is closest to the natural
03:IPX8 Waterproof Level could be div underwater 150 meters
04:Manget Side Switch, easier to cooperate underwater
05:5000-5500K CCT Range, beautiful cold white tint
06:CREE XHP35 HD LED Emitter, with long-time life span.
07: Auto Stepdown function, avoid flashlight overheat
View attachment 557525

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom