Good dive light recommended

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not said it is a 2000 lumens flashlight in general.
Your picture has a big 2000 lumen across it. I would describe that as your characterization of the light. That is also the only output you list in your text description.

I would describe a turbo mode as something you can select or not. Not as the first brief output with fresh batteries.

Your picture has a big 2000 lumen across it. I would describe that as your characterization of the light. That is also the only output you list in your text description.

I would describe a turbo mode as something you can select or not. Not as the first brief output with fresh batteries.
Got it, the flashlight has 4 light mode, but I just think the turbo 2000 lumen is more attractive.

Stuff like this makes me wish I had the funds for a canister light for UWLD (too many competing expenses, like a rebreather). I'm not complaining about the price. It costs to make a quality light. One day.....

Stuff like this makes me wish I had the funds for a canister light for UWLD (too many competing expenses, like a rebreather). I'm not complaining about the price. It costs to make a quality light. One day.....
I have been VERY happy with my Orca D630 so far.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom