Good Dive Shop in Orlando to Get AOW Cert

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Briny Liney

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey,
Sorry if this question has been asked before. I did a search but didn't find anything.
I'm looking for a good place here in Orlando to get my AOW certification. I've only been on a few dives and I'm sans dive buddy now so I thought it would be nice to take a step up to get a higher level of certification. But there are so many dive shops here. And I'm still up in the air over NAUI vs PADI. (I'm PADI OW certified). Does anybody know of any good instructors or shops that would be teaching an (affordable) AOW class any time soon?
Thanks!

You ca also try Divers Diret on I drive, they have classes on a regular basis.

I have no class experience with them, but I stop in at Scuba World on 50 (Colonial) quite often, and they're a very nice and accomodating shop.

Danny

Last edited:
Sweet. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely look into those!
I just wish they all weren't so expensive. And the gear! Breaking the bank, but it is all worth it!

Hey,
Sorry if this question has been asked before. I did a search but didn't find anything.
I'm looking for a good place here in Orlando to get my AOW certification. I've only been on a few dives and I'm sans dive buddy now so I thought it would be nice to take a step up to get a higher level of certification. But there are so many dive shops here. And I'm still up in the air over NAUI vs PADI. (I'm PADI OW certified). Does anybody know of any good instructors or shops that would be teaching an (affordable) AOW class any time soon?
Thanks!

What part of Orlando?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom