Good ideas that didn’t make it, Zeagle Flips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lexvil

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For those times when you can’t spare much space but may want to dive/swim
66302713-8BF2-4CA5-9D1A-359B88686EF3.jpeg
5FF92DD4-CAD8-42E9-809D-247687CCC7F4.jpeg

Pretty powerful flutter and frog kickers, fun packers since they can be nearly flat, foot pocket being the hardest thing to work with for conventional fins for travel. Zeagle made a slightly different travel fin too but I haven’t been able to dig up a pair.

Reactions: OTF
Force Fins made several variations with a similar binding. Some of them are on sale right now since Bob is cleaning out a bunch of his historical stuff and one-offs. Don't expect bargain prices.

Force Fins | Efficient Open Toe Pocket Fins

6-SD-2.jpg

13-sk-1-cloulds.jpg

sd1_4174.jpg

18” long, 10” wide, 2” for both in stacked travel mode and weight
3363C77F-36A7-4553-8D05-B664A07156F7.jpeg

Still wet but that may account for the 1/2 oz.

Force Fins made several variations with a similar binding. Some of them are on sale right now since Bob is cleaning out a bunch of his historical stuff and one-offs. Don't expect bargain prices.

Force Fins | Efficient Open Toe Pocket Fins

View attachment 651459

View attachment 651460

View attachment 651461
Well a long story on Flips and Zeagle. For many years Zeagle sales team distributed Force Fins. They help build our Band Name in Diving and Tek markets.. We trusted them and their local sales guy was a personal friend. One day I shared with him the new ideas for the SD-1 and SK-2 Force Fins. The idea was a dream of getting around foot sizing issues and comfort. Then our relationship went cold with less sales coming in. I could smell something and then they came out with their own copied of my concepts. I cancelled all relationship at a DEMA show. Was pain full and we started to have other issues with our " Split Fin" Foil Force. Was a interesting time. But both designs missed the mark. Side twisting fabric foot pocket issues and lack out thrust due to the flat blades. I will say I am back on this Project and plan to produce the most fantastic Force Fins for the future. USA Designs.
negra2-clean-resized.jpg

After ten years, I finally bought a pair of force fins Bob, second hand to start
I want to fit some mini bootees to them I'm feeling confident and very happy

Thank you.

One Force Fin Design that never was introduced to the Market. The Sperm Force. I was concerned of the whipping action hurting another diver. But learned about future Design to power a ship.
ff-39.jpg

Perhaps The Whale Force instead Bob, The Aquatic Force
or perhaps the Keep Your Mask Away From My Fins Force

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom