Good Used X-Small BCDs for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pickens_46929

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
THREE (3) X-Small BCDs for Sale

Bought these for my kids when they were learning to dive. Either outgrown or no time anymore to do this, so I'm selling them off.

Dacor TALON Weight Integrated BCD - Size XS $100 + shipping

Black with blue piping. Trim pockets in back. Chest strap. Air dump via corrugated hose, shoulder valve or bottom rear valve. It's in "good" shape for a used BCD. Pretty picky about rinsing and taking good care of gear. Comes with integrated weight pouches. This fit my daughter pretty well, so I would say 90# to 110# and 4'10" to 5'2" maybe in size. XS on this one means XS.

Mares VECTOR Platinum BCD - Size XS $100 + shipping

Black, grey and blue. Trim pockets in back. Chest strap. Air dump via corrugated hose, shoulder valve or bottom rear valve. It's in "good" shape as well. Even though it's weight integrated, it does not come with the weight pockets. Never had them. Same size as the Dacor physically, so XS is truly XS on this one as well. Figure 90# to 110# and 4'10" to 5'2".

IST Saturn Weight Integrated BCD - Size XS* $150 + shipping

Of the three for sale, this is the newest. Bought for my son and he outgrew it even before he could use it. I think it's been in the water once or twice maybe. It's in "excellent" shape. Black with silver reflective trim. Trim pockets in back. Chest strap. Air dump via corrugated hose, shoulder valve or bottom rear valve. Has built-in signaling device commonly called a "quackier". Comes with the integrated weight pouches. Size-wise this *runs larger even though it's an XS. I would say 100# to 120# and 5'0" to 5'4" maybe.

Also have the following which I'll be posting in the appropriate forums (prices do not include shipping):

Dacor Viper America regulator set with Viper America Octo and Suunto Depth/Pressure gauge set. $150
Medium Scuba Pro Jet Fins w/Lightning Bolts and XS Scuba Spring Straps $100
Large Scuba Pro Jet Fins w/Lightning Bolts and XS Scuba Spring Straps $100
Mares 3mm booties Size 7 $10
Epoque DCL-20 Wide Angle Lens (0.56x) with 46mm ring and bag $265

Here are a couple pics. The Talon has a little fading on the one shoulder as you can see.

IMG_0363.jpgIMG_0365.jpg

Dacor Viper America regulator set

SOLD pending payment.

Will post pictures of the IST here today.

Here are some pictures of the IST...

IMG_0389.jpgIMG_0392.jpgIMG_0393.jpgIMG_0394.jpgIMG_0387.jpgIMG_0388.jpg

Need to edit the order here but from Left to Right...

1. the inflator / deflator with integrate noise maker
2. rear BCD showing single tank strap, dump valves, and trim pockets
3. closer vide of the trim pockets
4. cumberbund mesh pocket (also has large side pockets too)
5. front of BCD showing weight pouches and SOLAS reflective strips
6. front without flash

Dropped price of Epoque lens to $250 including shipping or best offer...

Will entertain reasonable offers on the remaining items... jet fins and BCDs

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom