Goodbye Brian Howard (Wildcard)----Alaska & Hawaii

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A very sad week in the diving community:
George Purifoy (not active on the boards but a legend in diving)
Richard Mork
Brian Howard

I hope the young girl who witnessed this is able to find the strength in herself to get beyond this tragedy.

Oh no. This is terrible. My prayers go out to his family & that poor young girl.

Hi. I am not a diver :) I am, however, a friend of Brian's. Brian was actually my older sister's best friend and her son's godfather. He was awesome, like a big brother to me when I was little. He took me out on the Wild Card and helped me get over my fear of water. I honestly suspect that my sister was always in love with him :( We just found out about his death today. His psycho girlfriend blocked all of our email addresses from his account a long time ago, so we haven't been able to get in touch with him. We miss him so much, and it's still hard for us to believe this actually happened.

So sorry that he was taken away from you twice.....you are not alone...we're all going to miss him a lot :grouphug:

Last edited:
Hi. I am not a diver :) I am, however, a friend of Brian's. Brian was actually my older sister's best friend and her son's godfather. He was awesome, like a big brother to me when I was little. He took me out on the Wild Card and helped me get over my fear of water. I honestly suspect that my sister was always in love with him :( We just found out about his death today. His psycho girlfriend blocked all of our email addresses from his account a long time ago, so we haven't been able to get in touch with him. We miss him so much, and it's still hard for us to believe this actually happened.

:hugs:

I'm stunned, absolutely stunned. BIG HUG to all who knew and loved him.
Ber

R.I.P. Wildcard.

Had very sad. My sympathy to famility and friends. When something like this happens it is so very difficult and tremendously heartbreaking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom