Gopro 5 Black - Waterproof

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a few GoPros of various vintages. The 4s are good for light weight and mountain biking. I have a couple of 5s. I bought one and got one for free for GoPro's misadventure with the Karma Drone. I have a 7 on order and am excited for it. What I really like is that the supersuits I have for the 5 will work for it.

I have a few GoPros of various vintages. The 4s are good for light weight and mountain biking. I have a couple of 5s. I bought one and got one for free for GoPro's misadventure with the Karma Drone. I have a 7 on order and am excited for it. What I really like is that the supersuits I have for the 5 will work for it.

Geez....you've got too much money lol
I've had my Hero6 for about 6 months, it's my first.

I've been using the 5 for a few months now snorkeling without a suit just the standard case and a gopole I've only gone at most 15 feet down and had no issues what soever, just make sure you've got all your doors properly closed and dry it off when changing the battery.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom