GoPro HD camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpdivers

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
GoPro! This camera speaks for itself. Dare to compare a better price @ $270.00! This is the newest version HD HERO2. See it in action @ www.gopro.com These are brand new still in the case. This price includes shipping and insurance anywhere in the US! If you want any of the accessories shown they are $15.00 each shipping included with the purchase of the camera. REMEMBER! This is the newest version the HD HERO2

IMG_5168.jpgIMG_5179.jpg

I dared to compare and can beat your price by about $70.00. $199.00 on Dive Right in Scuba. Great cameras!

Thanks guys! Go ahead everyone... I still "Dare to Compare"! You won't find the HD2 anywhere for what I am selling this shipped to your door for $270.00!

[h=2]What’s Included:[/h]
  • 1 11MP HD HERO2 Camera
  • 1 Waterproof Housing (197′ / 60m)
  • 1 HD Skeleton Backdoor
  • 1 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
  • 1 USB Cable
  • 1 Vented Helmet Strap
  • 1 Head Strap
  • 2 Curved Surface Adhesive Mounts
  • 2 Flat Surface Adhesive Mounts
  • 1 Three-Way Pivot Arm
  • Assorted Mounting Hardware

Last edited:
I've seen them for $300 shipped. However, it also has go pro's 30 day money back guarantee and a 1 yr warranty if purchased from an authorized dealer. Are you an authorized dealer? You said compare but there's more to compare than just price.

No, I am not an authorized dealer but will provide a receipt and original registration card that is inside the box!!

So will they still honor the warranty if not purchased from an authorized dealer? Not worried about the 30 day return, but a warranty would be good.

I fully understand your point and concern, but don't see why they wouldn't honor the warranty with a receipt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom