GoPro HD HERO2 HERO 2 OUTDOOR plus LCD BACPAC, 16GB SDHC Blurfix Flat lens USED

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nitro91

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
For sale here is the recently released GoPro HD HERO 2 outdoor edition video camera. plus LCD bacpac for easy viewing, 16gb SDHC class 10 card for storage and a Blurfix Underwater flat lens for clarity in underwater video/photo.
The gopro hd hero 2 has an 11mp camera and can record up to 1080p HD video.
This is a great deal and comes with everything needed whatever you want to use the gopro for. I have barely used it, maybe a few hours underwater altogether, no scratches or signs of use. Like new and mint condition.

What's included:
GoPro HD HERO2 camera
Waterproof housing up to 60m depth
rechargeable battery
USB cable for computer transfer and charging
Assorted mounting equipment including a helmet mount, head strap, 4 adhesive mounts to mount on any surface and 3-way pivot arm
LCD Bacpac + assorted housing acessories worth $80
Blurfix with extra silicon beads and other materials worth $85

The LCD bacpac goes onto the back of the gopro and can be used underwater with the included housing mod for easy vi sual control while recording and also playback of recorded video or photo.

The Blurfix flat lens is for underwater use to allow for no blur in underwater video and photo and clarity.
The housing can also be used without the blurfix for normal use.
Also included is a 16gb sdhc class 10 card for recording for hours.

I am selling all this as i am upgrading to a more professional underwater photography system.

ASKING PRICE IS $400 USD OR BEST OFFER

I accept Paypal for international and paypal or bank deposit for australia.

Any questions feel free to ask.

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

ok now it is all sold, for $450 AUD or $480 usd~

The gopro hero2 and blurfix works great for diving. I use one myself and know 2 others directly that use this exact setup with great success as well. You can search you tube for videos to see results from many others.

Hey sunny I sold the gopro 2 because i am upgrading to a more advanced uw photo system the sony nex-5. I got the gopro after my open water and while it does the job for video, very compact and easy to use i am looking for something more complex. For video and basic photo the gopro is great, extremely small, i dangled mine off a D-ring and didn't even notice it's there.
If you are thinking of getting one make sure to get the Blurfix or any other flat lens modification that resolves the underwater blurriness effect that is with all of the gopro cameras.
Try youtube gopro scuba, lots of videos and you will see the video quality is definitely adequate given the simplicity and size of the cam.

Hey sunny I sold the gopro 2 because i am upgrading to a more advanced uw photo system the sony nex-5. I got the gopro after my open water and while it does the job for video, very compact and easy to use i am looking for something more complex. For video and basic photo the gopro is great, extremely small, i dangled mine off a D-ring and didn't even notice it's there.
If you are thinking of getting one make sure to get the Blurfix or any other flat lens modification that resolves the underwater blurriness effect that is with all of the gopro cameras.
Try youtube gopro scuba, lots of videos and you will see the video quality is definitely adequate given the simplicity and size of the cam.

Have been using a Cybershot DSC-T77 with a housing for the past few years. Not bad but a hog on batteries (Sony special) and uses only Sony SC cards. You need an adaptor to port them into the computer.

Just saying... Mayber they have changed or it may not matter to you.

Good Luck

Haha well you should have done your research on the camera. I did and found that many others also had same problems like battery life.
The sony I am getting accepts memory stick duo and sdhc and sdxc. Very easy to work with. USB to computer or sdhc card to computer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom