GoPro Hero 6 scuba videos?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice comparison tests except I don't get the point of the overlaid comparison of Hero6 stabilization ON versus Hero5 stabilization OFF. Should have shown both ON and then both OFF, apples to apples. And I'd rather see tests more in line with how divers actually take video - of fish on a reef. Both cruising over the top of the reef and trying to take "tripod" quality video of fish stationary around a coral head.

If you read the overlay at 2:20 in, it’s clear that he was trying to demonstrate the Hero 6 with stabilization on/off but only had 1 Hero 6 - so he used a Hero 5 to show EIS off (as should be no real difference on 5 vs 6 to show EIS off)

Wyatt1225 - that seems to be the claim. It does seem to be better but I have yet to see really good detailed review of it underwater.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom