Gopro session 4 filter? (not snorkel)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nikole

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have the snorkeling filter.

*Gopro session 4* is waterproof without a housing down to 32ft. When I dive to 60ft, I still want to be able to use a filter, but I can't, because the housing has to be on it. (I've actually taken the camera to 45ft with no housing and it still works.)

But my question is, do they make any waterproof housing that come with a filter??? That I can attach on the outside I don't want anymore blue-green videos *cries*

Check out this video I just shot in Bonaire. All of the underwater footage is shot with a Go-Scope red filter that attaches to their GoPro Hero Session housing. It's not cheap, but works well.

Omgggg!!!! That's exactly what I am looking for. I'm going to order. I already have that kind of housing, I wonder if I can get just the filtera to snap on the outside.thanks so much I will check them out

I loved your video, brought back memories! I was just in Bonaire a few weeks a go

Check out this video I just shot in Bonaire. All of the underwater footage is shot with a Go-Scope red filter that attaches to their GoPro Hero Session housing. It's not cheap, but works well.

Omgggg!!!! That's exactly what I am looking for. I'm going to order. I already have that kind of housing, I wonder if I can get just the filtera to snap on the outside.thanks so much I will check them out

I loved your video, brought back memories! I was just in Bonaire a few weeks a go

Thanks! Bonaire is great. Hope you had a great time as well. Here's our trip report from last month:

https://www.scubaboard.com/community/threads/bonaire-trip-report-photos-hd-video.546361

Not sure if they sell the filters separately, so post back what you find out. Having the filter makes a world of difference past even 5'. The footage isn't always perfectly color corrected even with the filter, but you can do a lot in post to dial it in, whereas without the filter, you can't save a lot of footage even with a ton of color correction in post.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom