Suggestion GoPro Sub-Section within Videography

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
G

gargar

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Dear Moderators,

Have you guys considered making a GoPro subsection within the videography section?

I am in the market for a new video setup and was browsing through the videography section the other day. I was trying to educate myself on different setups and just see what sort of options there were and what sort of video they produced.

I think about 80% of the threads in the first few pages are regarding GoPro setups (not really what I'm interested in). Would be nice to see a separate section for the endless (and somewhat redundant) threads on different GoPro housings and filters.

Thanks,

Gareth

Ok...

Thanks guys! And now come the pain in the ass in me. Would you mind tweaking the description to say something like "For GoPro and similar sport cameras"? Please and thank you.

Thanks guys! And now come the pain in the ass in me. Would you mind tweaking the description to say something like "For GoPro and similar sport cameras"? Please and thank you.

But then they'd have to rename that forum from "GoPro video" to something else again :p

I think not.. from What I see the Intova is the only thing close, yet it is still different... And the whole issue of how a poster is supposed to know what is similar?

There is probably enough GP traffic with how to shoot, after market focus fixes, mounting/handle/tray systems and also dedicated light systems applicable to this camera and of course how to edit the video on your computer... that is enough stuff to make up a section and corraling it into one place makes sense to me..

OK. Considering they moved my Intova thread in to the GoPro section, I figure it is ok to be there.

OK. Considering they moved my Intova thread in to the GoPro section, I figure it is ok to be there.

Must have been a mistake.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom