Got a Trek Fan diver in your life?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jridg

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Check out the RDT store for the latest in Roddenberry Dive Team merchandise - Great stuff for that Trek fan diver in your life :D

Link: RDT Store

Don't forget that Membership is open to anyone on the planet - (I suppose if you aren't from the planet, but happen to be here you could join as well :wink: )

RDT membership link: RDT Membership

Man, a red Fusion skin would make a heck of a Christmas present . . . :)

Wait wait wait.. A dive club? In SoCal? Named after Gene Roddenberry, creator of Star Trek? Wow. How much did he contribute towards ST: TNG? Just curious.

Anyway.. That's freaking awesome. Hehe. I wasn't sure until I saw this thread who 'Roddenberry' was supposed to be. Some famous diver? :p The dive club leader? Nope.

Man, a red Fusion skin would make a heck of a Christmas present . . . :)
Never wear red, it's not a good omen. Remember: "He's dead Lynn."

Wait wait wait.. A dive club? In SoCal? Named after Gene Roddenberry, creator of Star Trek? Wow. How much did he contribute towards ST: TNG? Just curious.

Anyway.. That's freaking awesome. Hehe. I wasn't sure until I saw this thread who 'Roddenberry' was supposed to be. Some famous diver? :p The dive club leader? Nope.

The dive club leader is Gene Roddenberry jr - Also known as Rod - He is the son of Gene Roddenberry and Majel Barrett - So the connection is certainly there - He's also great people who cares about the planet and the oceans a great deal.

Back
Top Bottom