Gralmarine Lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wait the switch is behind the head? Or is it the disc that has 0,1,2,3 attached to the wire

so far has it been good?

did you get the delrin upgrade cannister casing?
The switch is the knurled ring behind head. The 1,2,3 switch is the heating regulator but it has the e/o connection at the end and can be used with a light head that has e/o fitting. GralMarine also has plain cables with e/o fitting without the regulator. I got the aluminum battery pack with delrin top/bottom but the full delrin one is nicer.

Thanks for the review.... only hoping to be able to buy it somewhere aside from poland
Check their website for list of international dealers. Or order it for a Polish shop and get the 22% VAT back on your purchase (which their prices already include.

The switch is the knurled ring behind head. The 1,2,3 switch is the heating regulator but it has the e/o connection at the end and can be used with a light head that has e/o fitting. GralMarine also has plain cables with e/o fitting without the regulator. I got the aluminum battery pack with delrin top/bottom but the full delrin one is nicer.
Whats the real difference between alum and delrin battery pack?

Hmmm
Check their website for list of international dealers. Or order it for a Polish shop and get the 22% VAT back on your purchase (which their prices already include.
ill chk the international dealer didnt notice that. I did email poland but they wanted it shipped anywhere europe. Ill chk rhe dealers thanks

Yea but the tax there is lik 22%
Yes, when you buy from abroad you don’t pay VAT (it gets refunded), instead you pay your local tax + duty (usually much less than 22%). As Polish citizens my parents were not able to get the refund and the light still cost almost half what a Focus 2 costs.

As a point for comparison, Focus 2 goes for just over 2000-2200 CAD + 13% tax in Canada. I paid 1200 CAD for the GralMarine including 22% VAT.

Back
Top Bottom