Grand Cayman Condo Timeshare available to own-Morritts Tortuga Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
My husband and I made the hard decision to let go of our 1-BR poolside unit at Morritt's Tortuga Club in Grand Cayman (East End). There is no cost for the unit itself; it is paid in full. We will pay the $375 transfer fee that the property management company requires. New owner assumes the annual maintenance fee of $910. Great property located on the East End but it's time to let someone else enjoy it. We are getting older and tend to drive rather than fly these days.

If you google reviews for Morritt's Tortuga Club, the reviews are usually very good.

If you are not familiar with timeshares, the property management company reserves the right to increase the annual maintenance fee due to the rise in insurance costs. They also reserve the right to charge a Special Assessment Fee in the event of an emergency. In 26 years they only charged 1 SA fee; it was due to Hurricane Ivan wiping out an entire building. ($700 USD)

The week is floating; you can use it any week of the year except the last 2 weeks of the year which are reserved.

The week is based on availability; you can upgrade to a larger unit such as a penthouse as long as it is available. The property will charge you whatever the difference in cost is.

Information on diving in the East End

Ask any questions or send me a PM. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom