Grand Cayman, Turks and Caicos or Florida Keys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Saboteur I just noticed where you are from. Tom & Ginny, the couple that run Bohio are a couple of Canadian expats. If you show up with a pound or two of "Timmies" coffee, you will be on their good side for the rest of your trip.
Haha. Noted. Hopefully bringing in coffee won't arouse suspicion with the authorities.

Thanks for all the help, I think grand cayman will be the choice, divetech can really cram in the dives for us if we want. Has anyone ever stayed at the Caribbean Club? Looks to be just south of the Ritz.

Thanks for all the help, I think grand cayman will be the choice, divetech can really cram in the dives for us if we want. Has anyone ever stayed at the Caribbean Club? Looks to be just south of the Ritz.

I have never stayed there but it consistently gets great reviews. Trip Advisor is really the best site for hotel and condo reviews.

Re: bohio

Bohio has their own top notch dive operation. Oasis is generally only used for much larger groups (you'll never be on a boat with more than 6 divers with bohio). I concur on everything the previous poster mentioned about GT. You really can't beat having coffee on the beach during a surface interval.

Back
Top Bottom