Gravity - Sandra Bullock is one hell of a SCUBA diver!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doc

Was RoatanMan
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Chicago & O'Hare heading thru TSA 5x per year
# of dives
None - Not Certified
This is really brilliant, wish we could see more...

New Behind-The-Scenes Video Reveals Sandra Bullock's Difficulty Underwater While Filming Gravity (WATCH) - Celebrity Gossip, News & Photos, Movie Reviews, Competitions - Entertainmentwise

Interesting to see her breath control (to avoid bubbles in-frame) and her other very difficult forced behaviors to set up a posed shot for motion picture photography. New found respect... One hell of an actress (erm... actor).

I thought the NBL guys had a cool gig. Maybe this is what they are doing now that NASA money has dried up?

For some reason I've never been a fan of Bullock, but this gives her new-found respect

Wow this is pretty incredible xD
Such bravery I don´t think many actresses can take this kinda pressure xD

Dove Catalina with a fellow that did safety diving on films. Even the camera guys have their own safety divers. Gig pays pretty well too.

She called them goggles..... :ijs:

I watched them film an underwater sequence for a movie when I was an aquarist at a public aquarium. It was pretty neat, love the idea of being able to participate in something like that.

Hmmm... maybe I should hire a safety diver when I'm filming underwater. I wonder if Jessica Alba is available?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom