Great customer service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeycanuk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We have 3 Sola 1200's we took on our Turks and Caicos trip. One on the chargers died on the 2nd or 3rd charge. Thankfully I took down all three Sola's in their bags complete with chargers. So thankfully we were able to make do. .

Submitted a ticket and a week or two later a new charger was at my doorstep!

Love our lights, made the night dive a blast. Felt sorry for the guy who was with us with the rental flashlight. When the three of us found something it was like daylight down there!

Made great lights on our GoPro Camera Action Tray. btw why don't you include the GoPro tripod mount? Thankfully I found this out with 2 days to spare and BestBuy had stock. whew! Still...

Hi mikeycanuck,
Thanks for the positive feedback! Glad to hear the service team took care of you and that you're having a good experience with your lights.

We don't include the GoPro Tripod Mount because we don't make it--it's an accessory that GoPro makes, and since GoPro sells through dealers (and not other manufacturers) we can't include it.

No problem. Maybe mention something on your website that it's required?

Back
Top Bottom