Great day diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kidspot

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just got back from 2 dives - finished my AOW this morning with a DPV dive, then this afternoon had the pleasure of diving with Boomx5 - nice shallow reef dive. Great buddy, no current, no surge, and decent visability made for the most relaxing dive I've ever had. It was also very educational seeing someone do a back-kick for the first time. Boy are there times that would come in handy. I have to do a 180 turn when I drift past something I'm looking at - until I learn it myself. It was also really nice to finally be able to ask questions about GUE and DIR of someone who has gone through their training in person, instead of just on the board here (as wonderful as it is).

Hope everyone else had as good a day diving as I did :)

Aloha, Tim

P.S. Hey Scott, my SAC was slightly lower diving with you this afternoon, than it was on my DPV dive this morning . . . how's that for a relaxing dive? (.47 vs. .48 - I really want to break that .4 barrier though)

I hope to get back in the water tomorrow....hope the condtions are as well.
Getting ready for the bbq???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom