great day w even better people

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who joined us @ Fort Pickens in Pensacola. what a great way to meet, share, and learn. special thanks to Carl & Tess for showing everyone what Pickens has to offer. Cant wait til the next meeting.

Yes, agreed, Carl and Tess did a great job as being our guides today! It was good to meet everyone and look forward to diving with ya'll again soon. My email is sean.grizzle@yahoo.com. Would like to see any photos ya'll got from todays dives. I have some photos as well, leave your email and i will email them to ya'll!

Agreed!

Had a lot of fun today. Conditions proved to be a bit better that I was expecting, and it seems that everyone had a really good time!

Will have to do it again soon.

I still have to download photos. Once I check those out, I'll do a full dive report in the main DDD forum.

Carl

I agree, great having everyone come out and glad everybody enjoyed themselves. For those that did the portofino site afterward, would love to hear how that dive went. Till the next time. :)

Another agreed! Had a great dive. Thanks to Carl and Tess - wonderful dive leaders as always :yelclap:

Most of the folks that continued to Portifino said the conditions were challenging because of the surf. Those who did 2 dives at Ft. Pickens made the right call. I wasn't able to make it, but have talked to many of the attendees as they return gear. Thanks to all who dove and helped to introduce others to our local shore dives.

Dang, i hate that conditions weren't ideal for those that went. I'm looking forward to diving Portifino in the near future. Sure was a good burger at Paradise Inn though. Blue cheese and meat on a bun and good company. Always a good combo!:banana:

Too bad about Portifino. Earlier that morning the surf looked rather inviting. Pity it didn't hold into the afternoon.
I've put up the dive report in the main DDD forum, with a couple pics. Would have been more / better, but I made it halfway through the first dive before I realized that I had forgotten to attach the strobe sensor!

Dive Report:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/de...kens-dive-report-7-31-2011-a.html#post5993655

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom