Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice boat but I'm still waiting on my sample to review for Scubaboard.

These boats are the sport utility vehicle of the boating world... tough as nails especially up north here in Northern Ontario. Oh yes, I own the one pictured above....

And a fine boat she is... See you on the weekend...

Here's a fresh one: NEW 2016 34' Stanley Bullnose Landing Craft with flybridge controls, built to carry a pick-up truck! 9,000 lbs capacity for divers, cargo, gear, etc. Complete with bow gate and push-knees. Powered by Twin Volvo D4 225 hp: a serious rig for sure.

BN_Tower_portside2016.JPG
BN_Tower_2016.JPG
BN_Tower_seatrial2016.JPG
BN_Tower_portside2016.JPG
BN_Tower_2016.JPG
BN_Tower_seatrial2016.JPG

I've never owned my own full size boat so forgive me if this is a stupid question. Do any of your dive boats come with equipment like ladders and tank holders? I see a lot of fishing pole holders in the photos so I'm hoping dive "equipment" isn't considered an aftermarket customization on a boat sold as a dive boat.

All Stanley Dive Boats are sized and custom-equipped to the specific requirements of the user. For example, you can have dive racks for 4, 8, 10 bottles or more. Dive doors with integral ladders are available port or starboard, in addition to the opening bow gate if desired.
Winches and davits are offered, if salvage or cargo needs to be loaded. A removable tow bollard is available.
Lockable stowage is an option, as are hanging lockers for wetsuits/drysuits, etc.
Depending on the model and size, Stanley Boats can also be ordered with closed or open wheelhouse, or center console.
There's LED red deck lighting, spotlight system

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom