Great First bad luck second

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RTC'83

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
IMG_1973.JPG
We are at Playa Del Carmen. My son, daughter and I went diving yesterday for the first time in the ocean. Great day, had to cancel our trip for today and now tomorrow due to Franklin. I am hopeing we can still dive in Conzumel and Cenote.

Awesome pic. I wish I could get my son interested. Nothing like doing something awesome together!

Don't stress missed dives - the ocean will still be there for you in future!

Awesome pic. I wish I could get my son interested. Nothing like doing something awesome together!
I think that is probably one of the best things in the world - doing something you all love (clearly by the smiles) with people you love.

If only I could persuade my OH to try diving but she hates even getting her face wet when showering.

Great photo, fabulous experience I am sure. I empathize with bowlofpetunias on wishing son would have an interest. My son is a FF and has no qualms about zero visibility in burning smoke filled rooms but is lukewarm at best on the idea of scuba. Different strokes though as I wouldn't be keen on entering smoke filled room either.

You are in good shape. The cenotes are awesome!

How nice that you can share diving with your kids! :)

Great photo, fabulous experience I am sure. I empathize with bowlofpetunias on wishing son would have an interest. My son is a FF and has no qualms about zero visibility in burning smoke filled rooms but is lukewarm at best on the idea of scuba. Different strokes though as I wouldn't be keen on entering smoke filled room either.
Will run into a burning building, but won't go diving?? Go figure..
Family photo of me, my daughter and son ...we love diving as a family..
Family @ 45 ft..jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom