Great NEW restaurant, "Local 707"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverAmy

Prism2 CCR Diver
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
This was the BEST land component of my recent solo trip to Cozumel. Kristine only has 4 tables and a counter, so unless you don't mind eating at the counter, make a reservation. This place is excellent. Take my word for it, I'm a foodie and a diviee.

Located downstairs in the Mi Casa B&B at: 5 Avenida Sur entre Calle 7 y 9 Sur |

Here's a link to the tripadvisor page:
Local 707, Cozumel - Restaurant Reviews, Phone Number & Photos - TripAdvisor

... and the list just keeps growing ... :D

This is her new restaurant after she closed Cha-Cha's Kitchen (which was superb) and turned it into a cakes-only business. That was one of my favorites on the island and I don't think there's any chance that Local 707 would be any less than fantastic.

It's a 2 minute walk from my house. We've eaten there 3 or 4 times since it opened in January. I walked past it Sat. night on my way to pick up some take-out from the place next door to it; she looked to be full (has been whenever we have been there) so reservations are probably a must. I too am a BIG foodie and I love her food and her cooking style.

Highly recommended!

Awesome place!

Back
Top Bottom