Great White Shark Cage Dives, Guadalupe, Mexico Oct 8-13th, 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wreck Wench, this is going to be a great experience, but I can't help but laugh at the non-divers questions. I'm very comfortable with sharks in general. However, someone who isn't comfortable in the water, will get in the water, with a little hose, don't mind the 12 foot shark swimming around it, and be face to face with sharks which look every bit the embodiment of their reputation. Big sharks, attracted by blood, and even just the vibration of the engines. All right outside the cage. My hat will be off to anyone who isn't comfortable in the water enough to dive, but will get in the cage and breathe off a hose while those sharks cruise outside. Remember to keep the limbs inside the ride! Good luck with your trip. It will be an amazing experience.

WOW! You are making me even more excited about the trip already! Are you sure you don't want to join us? Sounds like we'll have some fun inside the cage too! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom