Greater Vancouver Area Dive Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubandrea

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've been thinking that it would be great to have a club on Scubaboard for Vancouver Area Divers. We would need 20-25 local SB members who would be interested in such a club. I find the Western Canada forum too general...

So who's interested???

Count me in!

I would love to find more dive buddies, more dive sites, more dive trips in the Vancouver area.

Ditto

but the western canada forum is dead as is. I'm always game for a club, maybe it'll help drum up a bit of interest from the locals.

well i'm another Vancity diver & I'd be interested in a more regionally specific club for us.

Right, so I'm trying to expand on a dead forum??? No silly! I hoping to give it some life! As I said, I think it's dead because Western Canada is too large of an area.

So, are you in? Thanks best dive buddy in the whole wide world! :wink:

bcsean:
but the western canada forum is dead as is. I'm always game for a club, maybe it'll help drum up a bit of interest from the locals.

If it would create an active board I like the idea.

It would be nice to have a forum to meet new divers and talk about local issues. Like where is the plane going to end up being sunk and how long will it last before the salt water disolves it.

Something else I would like to know is recommendations for a LDS to take my rescue course. More specifically a good teacher who is still doing the class.

deepdiverbc:
If it would create an active board I like the idea.

It would be nice to have a forum to meet new divers and talk about local issues. Like where is the plane going to end up being sunk and how long will it last before the salt water disolves it.

Something else I would like to know is recommendations for a LDS to take my rescue course. More specifically a good teacher who is still doing the class.

So can I count you in too?

I highly recommend OceanPro Divers (oceanprodivers.com) to do your rescue course. Any of their instructors would be great. I have taken courses from Ken, Jeff, Monti and Howard and they were all great. Good luck!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom