Greetings from a fellow diver!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

willgr1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello All!

Just joined this great forum, I'm hoping to learn some new things and use this board as a new resource.

I'm currently SSI Open Water Certified (certified Aug. 2006), but i'm in the middle of doing my dives to get my PADI Advanced O.W. Cert. Starting next year (jan. 2008) I will begin training as a Scientific/Research Diver through Texas A&M where i'm currently a graduate student studying Oceanography.

My overall diving experience has been limited thus far, I certified O.W. in Maryland and dove some quarries when i was there, since moving to Texas i've dove one lake and will be diving Lake Travis in about 2 weeks. I've also dove at Turks and Caicos this past summer (off provinciales).

Welcome to SB! :happywaveI am new to diving, as well. You will definitely find a ton of wonderful information on this board. Ask a lot of questions and participate as best you can to get the most out of this community.

happywave.gif
Hi willgr1 and Welcome to
sblogo.gif

Back
Top Bottom