Greetings from London

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everyone,

I've been stalking these forums for years, so I thought it was about time to make a profile.

I'm based in London currently and I'm coming back to diving after a hiatus which allowed me to focus on a new business which I'm running with my father. Things are going well for now so I'm going to get back to what I love, which is diving, particularly in caves.

My focus has always been on cave and mine diving, although I also enjoy wrecks, reefs etc. Caves here in the UK tend to be small, very tannic and remote, but you would usually have the site to yourself which is nice.

I first certified with PADI in 2013, but since then, my goals have necessitated a change in certifying agency; I picked an instructor and most of my certs are now TDI and RAID.

I look forward to chatting with you in the future!

Welcome to Scubaboard, we are pleased to have you here. Jump right in the water is fine!

It’s funny but due to Canadian connections, I think first of London, Ontario, not London across the pond. :D

Welcome!

I thought about this after posting and I was going to edit, but I decided against it because I think we can all basically agree that the place where I live is THE London, not THE OTHER London, no? :stirpot: :wink:

Howdy from Texas, and welcome to ScubaBoard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom