Greetings from Puerto Rico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, man, that is exactly what I was hoping Desecheo was going to be like. I had a trip booked the last time we were there but they cancelled the day before due to scheduled maintenance. So I booked some shore dives, which were OK, but to think what could have been... Thanks for posting.

I am sorry that you were not able to dive Desecheo. But happy that you were able to shore dive. Where did you got to dive?

I must admit, you have put PR on my radar.

Awesome! Will try to keep up with the videos and recommendations. I am working on getting certified as a Dive Guide.

I am sorry that you were not able to dive Desecheo. But happy that you were able to shore dive. Where did you got to dive?

Awesome! Will try to keep up with the videos and recommendations. I am working on getting certified as a Dive Guide.
Some top side food related info would be nice too, not bar noisy stuff just good food, we spend more time on the surface than in the water.

Stella, it was nice. Also saw a good wall. Then I got a cold and had to cancel my dive off Fajardo. Next time.

The best part of traveling to Puerto Rico; is a US Commonwealth territory; no US passport required; same laws and currency :wink:.....

A question, are there any dive shops that have unlimited tank rentals and non-nanny programs, like dive bus in Curaçao? Good shore diving options in which regions etc.

my group has a trip planned for early June and not getting a good feeling about the situation changing in time so we are doing a quick look into alternatives.

I have recently been diving the Fajardo area and seen the below "parasite" (?) pictured below on several varieties of fish. Anyone know what these are?

Attachments

• Image 4-26-21 at 1.34 PM.jpg
    Image 4-26-21 at 1.34 PM.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 43
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom