Greetings from Toronto Canada.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well the best scuba thing about toronto is YYZ.

n hours direct flight to some whereware warm ...
Sorry, that is one thing in T.O. I can do without. My past flights from Wpg. to NYC through YYZ were usually a mess, especially getting to the different terminal (once in a while even with your bags secured and through customs).

Sorry, that is one thing in T.O. I can do without. My past flights from Wpg. to NYC through YYZ were usually a mess, especially getting to the different terminal (once in a while even with your bags secured and through customs).

Passing through Pearson International Airport (YYZ) is a lot more different than flying from Toronto to a destination. Especially somewhere in Canada to YYZ to somewhere international (USA, Caribbean, etc.).

I've done Dallas (DFW) to Toronto (YYZ) to Edmonton (YEG) and that sucked. I've done DFW to YYZ or YYZ to DFW. No problem. I've done YYZ to YEG or YVR. No problem. I actually live in New York right now and YYZ to LGA is no big deal (except for the weather at Laguardia).

I think if I was going from Winnipeg to NYC, I'd fly from from Winnipeg to somewhere USA (Minnesota? Chicago?) then to New York. Anything to avoid YYZ.

Hello fellow Canadian! If you haven't already, look up Tobermory. The water is very cold, but it's pristine, and there are lots of wrecks. It's where I got my certification.

Back
Top Bottom