Greetings: I'm New to Western New York area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chris Red

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Buffalo, NY formerly from Ontario, Canada
# of dives
500 - 999
G'day Eh?! :wink:

I've just moved to Buffalo, NY from the Ontario Fresh Water Freaks side of the Board.

Looking to make some new dive buddies and find some local dive sites near Buffalo on the US side. So far I've been told it's charters or over to Canada (say it ain't so?!?!) :11:

I'm used to diving every week - no matter the weather (Ice is nice) feeling like a fish out of water, and eager to get back into it.

Suggestions welcome!

:fish:

Welcome to the area.
We do drift dives in the niagara river often. Nice easy relaxing dives.
We also go to the quarry's in Canada (yep its so).
There is a nice smaller dive boat out of Rich Marine called the "Blue Wave 2". The Capt's name is Roger. He will go to the smaller wrecks close to Buffalo.

For the deeper bigger stuff check out Osprey Charters out of Dunkirk area.

We use Dip N Dive for all our stuff. They plan and run charters on those boats. They also offer lots of training stuff and host a nice river drift.

Welcome.

Check out Discover Diving in depew, there is a section called Lake Effect Divers which a small group of rochester. and western area divers.

Dan

Hi Chris!!

Welcome to the other side of the pond!!

Another vote for Discover Diving in Depew!!
Check out the dive calender on the Website

Please join us in the Lake Effect Divers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom