Greetings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Starzz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've been reading posts since I started diving and finally decided to join. I have been diving for almost 2 years. It started on a cruise with friends who thought it would be fun to learn to dive and do an excursion. I gave a shrug. One breath underwater and I was hooked. It was a novelty for them. I now have my AOW and Nitrox cert. I am a single diver making it hard to travel with local DS. I didn't know that it would be so difficult to find single female divers to travel/room with. I think joining, not just reading posts, will be fun and encouraging.

Greetings and congrats on your commitment. Looking forward to diving with you in Roatan.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida....we always have room for one more diver down here...

Take a look at the Juliet live aboard (julietsailinganddiving is their website). If you can find a single spot on there it would be a great experience. The crew is top notch and the diving is great. Welcome to Scubaboard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom