Grenada, ScubaTech

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

editmojo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anybody gone out with ScubaTech recently? Found some 3-4 year-old posts about them but nothing current. Hopefully they are still a good shop. They'll be very close to my resort which recommended them.

Thanks for the offer, but our trip is not until January.

Hope you enjoy your trip, and tell us about it.

You've probably already found this out - Scubatech were recently acquired by two French couples who are looking to exploit the natural beauty and diving of Grenada. I've not dived with them yet or spoken to anyone who has, so can not comment on how they are doing.

Then how can you know they intend to exploit Grenada and the diving. Isn't it more likely they want to live the dream?

I can report that ScubaTech is alive and well. The new owners Eveline, Frederique and Gilles have kept most of the old staff as near as I can tell. Great boutique op. Small groups, free nitrox, great customer service. And I thought the diving was very good. Bianca C was very impressive. Did a few other wrecks and a bunch of reefs. The reefs seemed to be in ok shape. Over-fished, but what Caribbean island isn't. I liked it better than St Lucia.

Grenada is beautiful and the people are very friendly.

Back
Top Bottom