Growth rate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DameDykker

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I remember us crossing the 2K membership not that far ago. Now we're approaching 3K. Dee and KN do anybody know our joing numbers?

It would be very nice to se a members versus time curve. And an extrapolation woud be very interesting. I suspect we're on an exponent curve. If that's the case. The sky is the limit! :angel: Or if you mirror the curve in the surface water then the Marianer Deep is the limit! :droplet:

Pia

anyone care to place a bet for what day and tie breaker what time (using GMT of course!) we pass 3000?

Dame:
www.scubasource.com the parent web site of this site, started in July of 2000. So you can start counting the scuba board members from then on to get your averages.
PS also check out www.womeninscuba.com
and
www.aquatrader.com

All just a small part of the many other sites KN runs.
Have fun!

Actually,

The Scuba Source Network has been around significantly longer than since 2000. I believe July 2000 is when the Scuba Board officially opened to the public, but ScubaSource has been around for about 7 years or so, in various forms and functions, ever evolving, every growing, every changing.

Originally posted by Ladydiver
ever evolving, every growing, every changing.
After talking to King Neptune on the phone a few times, this quote fits him and his sites very well.

In other words, he won't leave well enough alone. He always has to tinker!

(LD....better be glad it is with computers and web programming and not your car or power tools. Otherwise you'd never get to work, and you'd have a hospital bill to rival Tim Allen!)

Back
Top Bottom