GUE Cave1 class in France, June 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johnkendall

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi All,

I have spaces on a GUE Cave1 class running in France from 3rd June. The Lead instructor will be David Rhea and I will be doing my final IE. If anyone is interested in joining us and taking the class then please get in touch. I will be arranging all the accomodation for the class, and can arrange tanks/weights for anyone wishing to fly in.

Thanks
John

Where are the classes being held? Curious is all, as we are not gonna be back in France (Frigeac) until long after this summer (Probably do a little dry caving while there though). If I ever do decide to take Cave 1 I am not sure if it would be in Mexico or France (My Spanish is way better than my French so far...although I have an excellent tri-lingual teacher), but there are tons of cave systems around Frigeac and a GUE training center to boot.

Bump for you!

Where are the classes being held? Curious is all, as we are not gonna be back in France (Frigeac) until long after this summer (Probably do a little dry caving while there though). If I ever do decide to take Cave 1 I am not sure if it would be in Mexico or France (My Spanish is way better than my French so far...although I have an excellent tri-lingual teacher), but there are tons of cave systems around Frigeac and a GUE training center to boot.

Bump for you!

Hi Peter,

We will be in the Lot and Dordogne. We will probably be using the following caves, Ressel, landenouse, St George, Cabouy.

Thanks

John

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom