GUE Fundie Classes & Amazing dive experiences in Jan & Feb 2011 Ft Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are currently two spots up for grabs as of this morning. Eric and Jax are both looking for replacements. .

One Slot Opening on the sold out GUE Adventure/ Fun Dive excursion in February. Unfortunately I will not be able to attend. Please Contact Bob Sherwood or Errol Kalayci if interested.

Tempting! I'd love to meet all my SB buddies! Just emailed Errol - Hope it works out!

Last edited:
Well, down to the wire! We're packing . . . not bringing deco regs; if they're needed for the deep dive, I'm assuming we can rent them. Also not bringing Argon regs, figuring that for an hour at 69 degrees, we can inflate on backgas. Otherwise, bringing all the usual boat diving kit!

Is there a plan for a get-together on Thursday night?

I'm all packed, but I won't be down until Saturday afternoon. Hopefully get to meet a few of you guys at dinner.

We'll see if I remember how to do this saltwater stuff where you can't just pick your favorite rock and sit on it for safety stops :idk:

Okay -- we're here (and beat!) and wondering where everybody is going to be tonight, and how we can find out where we are supposed to be in the morning?

Okay -- we're here (and beat!) and wondering where everybody is going to be tonight, and how we can find out where we are supposed to be in the morning?

Welcome to the sub-tropics! If my understanding of the schedule is correct, the Friday boat departure is not until 1:00pm so you have a free morning. Tonight? Let me suggest Sailfish Marina's typical Thursday late afternoon/early evening, art, music and libations. Only 1 mile from your hotel. :wink: I will be lurching around...

SailFish Marina

Last edited:
Meet and greet at hilton around 745 tonight.....and dinner and videos :)

See you there!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom